2016年1月24日星期日

Germany is the Bundesliga

Be it the league, tournaments, friendly matches or the "Be a Pro" mode. Tournaments can I make my own as well and so make with my friends together the world of football to the head. What is also very beautiful, of course, all the licensed teams of Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins  different leagues.

Germany is the Bundesliga and 2 League represented and has the whole team and player under license and hence the original name. The stadiums look also made in detail and thus provide a bit more atmosphere during the match, as the BVB Borussia Dortmund do not have to destroy in a generic fantasy Stadium FC Schalke 04.


But some improvements I'd rather chalk up a Verschlimmbesserung. So the game is trying to be "smart" and so prevents some actions, which I partly livid brings when playing. Either the player is not changed, even though I wanted to control another, or the automatic fitting force control defines my pass downward force, as the game probably did not understand exactly who I wanted to allude and so the pass starved away half and  Fifa 16 PS4 Coins is fully relaxed intercepted by the enemy.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论