2016年1月19日星期二

Back to the locker room after the game

After the game he said, "then on the field, they begin to put the game away, that feeling is gone, just concentrate on playing.""In a packed football stadium Stamford Bridge feeling great. My first touch done well, but I do not mind, it is affected by  Cheap Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins the big scene. I put the game away, time flies. "

"Back to the locker room after the game, it took a while before I wake up. I can request it was only playing it. It's like a Christmas gift."
Height 1.93 m of Loftus - Cheek to accept Chelsea TV interview after the game, said he will continue to grow, but so far the development of their own satisfaction.

"I grew up very quickly, the process also has a lot of injuries, missed a lot of opportunities to Buy Fifa 16 PS4 Coins play. So the past, to see their gone so far, I am very happy.""With this first experience, I just want to continue hard work.                
               
           
       
   
 

http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论