2016年4月18日星期一

Then I move on to any other position

Pitched as FUT distilled, Draft Mode works as follows: you pay your entry fee (either 7,500 coins or 300 FIFA Points - though this may change by release) and are given five random formations to Fifa 17 Coins choose from. On picking yours (4-1-3-2, obviously), you are presented with an empty team-sheet in your chosen shape, where you then go about choosing players for each position from five random selections presented.

For example: I choose my striker position and am presented with five gold players, all ranging from around 82-85, and I have to choose the best suited for the current situation, taking into account specific attributes as well as their chemistry with surrounding players.

Then I move on to any other position - picking the goalie I am unlucky enough to get some bronzes, meaning my range is limited in the high 60s, though fortunately there are a lot more slots in the subs and reserves to make up for this shortfall.Women football is Buy Fifa Coins marquee new feature of FIFA 16; an addition that realistically should have come a lot sooner  but let's stick with the positives. It's here. It's featured.
http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论